LEGO® Robot Club have designed this website to give you a fantastic experience whilst respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy describes in plain English exactly what data we collect from you when you visit our website, how we process it and how you can get in touch with our Data Protection Officer with any questions. This policy is effective from May 2018.
By using or registering with this website you consent to this policy.
1 Principles of our policy
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
2 Data We Collect From You
We receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you: This is usually your contact details you provide via a form (e.g. to request further information or to register).
- Automatically from the website: This includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
3 Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Data is processed within the LEGO® Robot Club platform and stored in the EU.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.LEGO® Robot Club do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
4 Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Sam Ramsay.
Sam Ramsay is a sole trader resident in the UK.
Our address is:
LEGO® Robot Club
80-b, Sand Street
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by telephone on <01985 840 244>
5 Your Data Protection Rights
Please contact our Data Protection Officer Sam Ramsay any time to:
Request access to information that LEGO® Robot Club has about you
- Correct any information that LEGO® Robot Club has about you
- Delete information that LEGO® Robot Club has about you
- Ask any questions about LEGO® Robot Club collection, storage and processing of your data
Data Protection Officer:
Name: Sam Ramsay
Phone: 01985 840 244
Address: 80b, Sand Street, Longbridge Deverill, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 7DS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
- Understand browsing habits on our website
- Understand the number of visitors to our website and the pages visited
- Remember you when you return to our website so we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings at any time.
This website utilises the following tracking technology:
- Google Analytics (Google)
You can find out more about website tracking and how to enable “Do Not Track” (DNT) at https://allaboutdnt.com/.